None at this time.
Certified Staff Positions
Barnes- Hanover-Linn, USD223 is currently accepting applications for the 2017-18 school year:
K-12 Music/Band/Vocal Teacher at Hanover Public School
K-12 Art Teacher at Hanover Public School
8-12 Science Teacher at Hanover Public School
Candidates must hold a current Kansas teaching license or be eligible. Salary will be determined upon the individual's experience and the position will remain open until filled. Coaching and sponsor positions available, but not tied to the position.
Please contact Becky Bruna, USD223 Board Clerk for questions: (785) 763-4231 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested applicants need to send the following information to:
Becky Bruna, District Office, 212 N. Tripp St., Barnes, KS 66933.
Application requirements include:
Letter of Application
Three Letters of Recommendation or Credentials
Transcript (official copies required upon hire)
Certified Staff Application
Classified Staff Positions
TECHNOLOGY DIRECTOR ASSISTANT POSITION: USD 223 and USD 108 has an immediate opening for a shared District Technology Coordinator Assistant in Barnes-Hanover-Linn School District and Washington County School District. This position would be shared between both school districts. The individual would be responsible for technology in both districts under the direction of the technology director. The position is a 12 month 40 hours per week hourly position with benefits. The hourly range will begin at $15.00 per hour plus experience. Contact Becky Bruna at 785-763-4231 to request an application or send your information by email to email@example.com. An application is on our website: www.usd223.org
RESPONSIBLE TO: Technology Director and Superintendents
QUALIFICATIONS: Bachelor’s Degree or Associates Degree/Certification in Technology or related field
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Keeps abreast of innovative and cost effective technology solutions
· Coordinates with technology director other district leaders for technology solutions
· Develops and monitors procedures to safeguard assets and other information stored on district servers
· Assures compliance with federal and state statue, guidelines, and regulations
· Coordinates the distribution of computer hardware and software in schools
· With direction of the Technology Director, will oversee inventory of technology hardware and software
· Assists with staff development in the use of technology
· Oversees online communications including e-mail, internet access, and distance learning
· Support the philosophy and mission of each district.
· Performs other tasks and assumes other responsibilities as the technology director superintendent or designee may assign
The responsibilities of the assistant technology coordinator require additional time evenings and weekends during the school year. Network maintenance and upgrades that must be done when the network is not being used may require from 1 to 10 hours in a given week. Some maintenance and upgrades are also done during school vacations.
Hanover Public Schools
Route Bus Driver (able to acquire a Class B CDL, pass pre-employment drug screen, paid training)
Linn Public School
Route Bus Driver (able to acquire a Class B CDL, pass pre-employment drug
screen, paid training)
Classified Staff Application
Inquiries should be addressed to:
Becky Bruna, Board Clerk
Unified School District #223
PO Box 188, 212 N. Tripp
Barnes, KS 66933
Unified School District 223 does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, or age in its employment procedures, educational programs and activities.