Updated: 11 Nov 15
The USD 223 Vehicle Request and Information Tracking Form is now in Version 3 (Datedd: V3 Oct 15).
Please Click Here To Download The Document: USD 223 Transportation Request
Please Remember: This is a "Protected Document". When you open it, click the button at the top that says "Enable Editing". This should put the document into normal view mode, if not, click on "View, Edit Document".
Here are a list of the modifications:
1. Second Vehicle has been removed; only one (1) vehicle per sheet
- If a second vehicle is necessary, please prepare a second document and manifest.
- Any questions or concerns... please call Mark as soon as possible and we will work it together.
2. Vehicle Inspection Checklist (Required For Vans/Cars) Added
- IF TRANSPORTING STUDENTS - THE VEHICLE CHECKLIST MUST BE COMPLETED!
- It is mandatory that this checklist be completed, and the document returned to the District Office per K.S.D.E. regulations.
The completion and return of these documents is essential for multiple reason, mostly because they are an inspectable item from the State Auditor and I utilize them to track mileage and maintenance needs. So if you are traveling in a school vehicle (van/car) with students, you must complete this document and return it.